Monday, March 09, 2009

Update

I've taken a brief break from blogging on meredevotion.com to post something over at mereorthodoxy.com during Lent.

Matt Anderson hasn't posted it yet.


And I recently ended the google ads I had for this site because they weren't bringing anyone over.

And I ran out of money.

I'm afraid spiritual devotions aren't drawing in the crowds these days ... but I can't say I expected them to or even wanted such things.

Sometimes the best things are understood only by the few people who take the time and make the effort to understand something

small

difficult

wonderful.

6 Comments:

Blogger joyindestructible said...

It makes me sad to read this, BB. I'm sorry that I haven't felt well enough to contribute but my heart is still here. Please don't give up.

Pam

Tuesday, 10 March, 2009  
Blogger Timothy said...

Oh my goodness you write for Mere Orthodoxy as well as that other one. How far do your tentacles spread!?

Thursday, 12 March, 2009  
Blogger Micah Hoover said...

Hi Pam,

I am so sorry to hear you have not been feeling well. Your contributions are always welcome here, but never required (at least not by me). I have been keeping you in my prayers!

Micah

Saturday, 14 March, 2009  
Blogger Micah Hoover said...

Hi Tim,

I've just been writing here and at conservativeearnest.com. The post on mereorthodoxy.com is only as a guest, and it will be my first time (when my college friend Matt gets around to posting it).

Lol about the tentacles.

Saturday, 14 March, 2009  
Blogger Timothy said...

Ohhh ok. When I wrote that previous comment, I thought you were the matt person at Mere Orthodoxy, so you can understand how shocked I was! You remind me of Kierkegaard with all of the pseudonyms you use hehe.

Saturday, 14 March, 2009  
Blogger Micah Hoover said...

Except Kierkegaard usually understood which psuedonym was which better than his audience ...

Tuesday, 17 March, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home